Monday 15 September 2014

WOHOO! Hiii!

HELLO! I finally have internet again!!..If you guys didn't know, we have just moved into our own flat so I was busy cleaning and moving all our stuff over! And it has been over 3weeks now since I have been in contact with the outside world! >_<" (not literally xD) But seriously, it felt like I lived in a cave...I didn't have a TV for over a week and my fiancé has been using my car everyday so life has been pretty dull and boring...zzZZ.

I am happy to be back though and finally up and running again! :D Look how small the routers are nowadays!, its sooo cute! xD



So what has been keeping me occupied? Definitely arranging and rearranging, and rearranging the whole flat! haha! I think its finally at a position where i'm happy where everything is ^_^. The beginning of this month was fun because I actually went to the Peak District with some close friends for a few days! It was good to be in the countryside, in peace, quietness and fresh air! We really take nature for granted and I wish I was back there again.. When we got back, it was my birthday! And I had a surprise dinner with my friends arranged by my fiancé which was really nice since I was just expecting it to be me and him! :)

A few pictures of my birthday presents! ~~





**A video will be up soon to tell you guys a bit about each of these presents! ^__^**

Two days after my birthday was Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival! (Such an exiting week for me xD) This festival was always a big thing in our family, and back in Hong Kong, my family actually celebrated by decking out the whole house with lanterns!..


I wish i was there!..But here in UK, its just the usual moon cake eating! :p

I didn't manage to buy any for the actual Moon Festival, but i bought some the other day :)


These are Snowy Mooncakes, which are meant to be eaten cold. (Soo yummy, kind of like Ice-cream mochi! :D) 
L - Mango Flavour 
R - Black Sesame Flavour
I preferred the black sesame one, it wasn't as sweet but the mango one was still nice :) 


So this pretty much sums up this month!, hopefully more exciting things to come since it will soon be my fiancé's birthday soon! keke..^__^

Thanks for reading guys, speak to you all soon!

x J x


No comments:

Post a Comment