Wednesday 8 October 2014

PARTYYYY..!

Last week I was invited to attend a freshers party in Birmingham! The dress code was 'Back to School' though I didn't see many people dressed up! However, me and two other girlfriends dressed the theme! xD I couldn't record a 'Get Ready with Me' video on my makeup because I forgot my camera :(, but i'll show you guys some selfies of it! XD

 *Freshly done makeup in Natural Lighting*

*2-3hours later in Artificial Lighting with my hair done ~
(looks like i'm wearing contacts but I'm not xD)*

*My outfit for the theme! ~ 
Zara shirt, H&M bow, Dresslink shorts, New Look heels, Michael Kors watch..*


It has been a year since I have been to any parties, so I was superrr excited! XD It's not so much the party that excites me, as the venue was really good but after a while its all the same! But spending time with a bunch of friends and all going crayy is the best part x) However I was the weakest as I was the first one to go home>< but I think I did well since it has been A WHILE lol. Can't wait for the next party which is Halloween! Wonder what i'll dress up as... :D

Hope all you freshers enjoy this time of the year as it is the only time to really let yourself go and have fun! But please make sure you're all safe!!, and stick close to your friends and please don't drink&drive! >_< (sorry for being all mumsie on you, can't help it now that I am an actual mummy! lol xD)


Thanks for reading, speak to you all soon!^^

x J x

No comments:

Post a Comment