Sunday 14 June 2015

Short hair lifeeee!

I have had long hair for as long as I can remember now~!, I rarely get it cut just because I haven't found a salon that does exactly what I ask them to...so I don't have much confidence when I go for haircuts.. But for the past month I have been super annoyed with my hair because it was so long, it took me ages to wash and dry and it looked dull and lifeless.. so i decided to get it cut!

I went to a local hairdressers in my town called Mitchell Phillips as I read many reviews on their Facebook page from their clients saying how they loved their new cuts! They were also fully booked on many days so I felt more confident to go to them since so many people were booking with them! Anyway, I'm just going to show you guys what my hair looks like before and after.. :) 

..WARNING..
LOTS OF HAIR SELFIES!


~BEFORE~
Long length, long layers, not much shape.



My hair was down to my lower back.. =O


~AFTER HAIRCUT WITH A BLOWDRY~
Medium length, lots of short layers, plenty of texture.




Cut off about 3-4inches of hair! Haven't had it this short in a while...

~AFTER I WASHED MY HAIR~
Medium length, hair looks thicker due to short layers/



~HOW I LIKE TO STYLE IT~
I used a hair straightener to create soft wavy curls for more texture and shape.



What do you guys think about my new hair style?? Do I suit Long or Short hair? Let me know in the comments below! ^__^

Hope you guys had a lovely weekend, time for bed now! 

Thanks for reading, 


x J x


No comments:

Post a Comment