Monday 21 November 2016

SULWHASOO ~ Perfecting Cushion (Brightening) No.21 !

Hello Pretties!
Are you ready for another bb cushion review? :D
The newest cushion to my collection is from Sulwhasoo! I have always wanted to try out this brand but its just so expensive to buy from the UK! And now I've finally got my hands on this which I bought from Duty Free at Phuket airport!

SULWHASOO Perfect Cushion (Brightening) No.21

1785THB is approximately £45 or $56

Inside you get the BB Compact, 1 Refill packet and the information sheet.

The packaging for this is super pretty! <3
It's like a huge pearl in my hand (pearl is also used for its brightening properties!)

Inside includes the standard packaging design with a mirror and the puff.

The BB cushion pores are very small and even in size.
WATCH MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF THIS CUSHION!




CONCLUSION:

If you have watched the video, you can basically tell just how great this bb cushion is first hand!
One of the most important factors that I didn't really emphasise in the video and that I LOVE about this cushion is that it Doesn't DRY MY SKIN OUT! I know it sounds weird, but omg..some bb cushions I have tried provided no hydration to my skin, and felt like they was sucking the water out of my face as the hours ticked by.. leaving me with a flaky, patchy face at the end of the night.. >:(

This has probably..replaced my beloved Laneige bb cushion which I loved so much.. *major gasp* It's definitely worth it though XD

So my first impressions of the brand SULWHASOO is 10/10! Wasn't expecting to love the first item I buy from the brand but I'm so glad that I did, because now I can see what else is worth the try! :p

Hope you all liked this review,
thanks so much for reading!

x Love J x

No comments:

Post a Comment