Sunday 24 May 2015

Found my Perfect Foundation SHADE!! :O

My mum randomly gave me her Shiseido Foundation to try out recently since it was waaay too light for her skintone, and OMG! As soon as I saw the colour I knew straight away that this was the colour I have been searching for FOREVER!!

This amazing foundation is very water resistant (tried and tested) and has SPF of 43 and PA+++!




The shade I have is SP30, now renamed and known as 'Light Ochre'. 


Its a very small bottle with 30ml of product and it has a very watery consistency but is still very pigmented and spreads easily so only a little bit is needed for the full face!

 

SP30 (Light Ochre) is a pale light beige with a yellow undertone and a teeny bit of pink undertone (I have been searching for this combo for ages!!)


I squirted waaay too much product out on here (such a waste).. But this amount is practically enough to cover my whole face. It is quite sheer and definitely gives a dewy hydrating finish. 


This picture is taken with FLASH near the window, and shows a different hue (more yellow undertone than the previous image).


I wiped the foundation off onto a baby wipe to show the true colour of the shade (as everyones skin tone is different) and this is taken with FLASH as well.


Obviously I had to include a picture of it on my face! 
This is in Natural Lighting next to a window with No Flash. 


This is in the same place using FLASH. 


Some up close photos of my face in the same environments.



Notice how the foundation fully matches my neck? I didn't even apply it onto my neck so that's how well it matches me! :D

The finish is dewy and feels dewy to touch but after some powder it feels okay. Very lightweight and not cakey. 

LOVE IT!!

Have you guys tried it before? Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for reading! 

x J x

No comments:

Post a Comment