Friday 29 May 2015

My Recent Collective HAUL!

I've been shopping quite a lot this past month..I haven't bought anything in quite a long while (i've been good) so i think i've had my shopping fix now and I can resist my urges better haha!
If you want to see what i've gathered these last few weeks, go ahead and watch my video down below where i'll be showing you guys what i've got and why I bought them~! 


:Products Mentioned:

Soap & Glory:: One Heck of a Blot
Vaseline:: Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
Maybelline:: Lasting Drama Automatic Gel Pencil (Black & Brown)
Benefit:: Hoola Bronzer
L'Oreal Elvive:: Extraordinary Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
Rimmel:: Moisture Renew Transparent Lip Liner
Maybelline:: 547 (Pleasure Me Red)
Maybelline:: Big Eyes Mascara (Waterproof) 

If you guys want an in-depth review on any of the products I have mentioned, then leave me a comment down below and i'll be sure to respond! ^^ 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, 


Thank you for reading!

x J x

No comments:

Post a Comment