Monday 2 January 2017

Hello 2017! ~


Another year has gone and we're all saying goodbye to 2016! I say this every year but 2016 has definitely flown past and I really wonder where the time has gone?..

I remember back in February was when me and Chung deciding to get married at the end of this year.! :o So I guess I was kind of swamped with all the preparations since I only had 6-8months to plan the whole wedding! I was just like "it'll be easyy". "That's plenty of time!"
Oh how wrong was I!, I don't remember being that stressed since my final year of university Lol! But it's definitely a good memory, though I'm not sure I would go through it all again in such a short period of time, and I surely don't recommend it either for anyone thinking of getting married asap! XD Not saying its not do-able, but just don't expect it to be a breeze :)

So many great things have happened in 2016 and I am definitely looking forward to what 2017 has to offer! We have so many exciting things planned for this year and I will share them with you as the year progresses :)

Here's a few pictures to sum up the end of 2016! ^__^

Feb16 - Chinese New Year

Feb16 - Valentines Day

March16 - Geneva for my Brother's design concept

March16 - Elyana's 3rd Birthday

June16 - Strawberry picking

July16 - Scarborough

Sept16 - Copenhagen STEN Do


Sept16 - My Surprise Birthday

Sept16 - Chung's 30th

Sept16 - Pre Wedding Photoshoot


Oct16 - First time meeting our niece

Oct16 - We tied the knot!




Oct16 - Honeymoon in Phuket <3






Dec16 - Christmas Day with this Elf :)

Dec16 -With my Elf
Dec16 - Chung & Elyana getting piggybacked

Dec16 - Xmas Meal

Dec16 - Xmas Family Photo

Dec16 - Bakewell Day Out


Dec16 - Traditional Bakewell Pudding

Dec16 - My favourite Sushi ever


Jan17 - Starting 2017 calming Elyana down of Fireworks


I hope you all had an amazing 2016, I surely did and look forward to an even better 2017! Happy New Year everyone, enjoy every minute because it won't be long before we say goodbye ! :)
Thanks so much for reading!

Lots of love,
x J x

No comments:

Post a Comment