Tuesday 3 January 2017

The water diet..

Good morning alll!, I have been sat at my laptop for the past hour watching time tick past..what a waste of a morning! >_< I originally planned to make a new years video since I haven't wished you all a Happy New Year yet!, but I just can't face the camera in my current situation..looking like a zombie.. with greasy hair ToT..
If you guys didn't know; I actually got food poisoning since NY Countdown, and I am still ill from it! Can't stomach anything without feeling nauseous, so like this blog title, I am currently just on a water diet.. Booo :( I guess it will help detox me and start fresh for the new year and begin eating healthily? xD Hopefully I will get better soon though since I have been behind on my uploads, and its not a great way to start a new year! So I do apologise!

Aside from my depressing side of New Year, how was everyone else's celebrations? :) I've noticed a lot of people celebrating at home this year which was nice to see. They were spending time with their families and also get to drink in the safety of their houses (omg..my motherly instinct is creeping out.. :o) We actually did exactly the same thing (before I was struck down with sickness) and just chilled at home with a few friends. I have to admit it was pretty dryyy at first (LOL) since we were watching snapchats of our other friends out partying!, but it got pretty good when we started playing the mouth-guard speaking game thing! *lmao* and then an app version of Cards against Humanity; It wasn't the official game but was still pretty damn funny! xD

But now that I think back about it, I definitely much preferred the night that we had compared to a night out partying! Maybe its an age thing?, or the fact that I'm a mummy now?, but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore to go out at midnight in the freezing cold; get cramped into a venue and drink until you vomm..! >_< Not that everyone does this when they go out, but this is what usually happens to me..haha!. It was fun back then and I do wonder how I managed to wake up hangover free/go to uni at 9am! :')
I guess I just wanted to write a post to remind you all that having fun is good; but remember to stay close to your friends and never take drinks from strangers! Also make sure you're in safe hands of people you trust to get you home. Nothing worries your family more than not hearing back from you after a night out.. so a simple text can also do wonders! :)

I hope everyone enjoyed their celebrations and are ready to get back to reality (what a lie! xD)
But like the saying goes: Work Hard, Play Hard! ;)

Have a lovely day guys and speak to you soon!
Lots of love,
x J x

No comments:

Post a Comment