Monday 13 February 2017

New House.. New Car.. WHAT NEXT? :D

I have finally moved into my new house!.. we still haven't bought all the furniture yet but its about 70% done :)

The past month has been up and down and very exhausting.. I have probably made about 10trips to Ikea already and we still plan to go again soon for some more bedroom items. I've been so behind on my schedule lately that its starting to make me feel uneasy. Every time i think about what i wanted to do that day but never got a chance to, I feel like I've wasted the whole day.. and the feeling is so suffocating..
Maybe I need a new planning system to keep me on track, or to just jot everything down so I'm not as overwhelmed. I'm hoping that when the house is 100% done, i can focus my energy on what my mind wants to do! :) Just need to be positive and get things done! :D

On the up side though, we just got this new beauty!!! <3





IT'S SO PRETTY! 😍 😍

I had always dreamt of having an Audi and I can't believe I am now driving one. I am super happy and grateful for everything! There has been so many good things happening in 2017 already, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has to offer! :D #GRATEFUL

Valentines day is tomorrow and we haven't planned anything for it LOL. We usually just spend it in the house and cook a meal together! Super chilled :) I was also meaning to do a valentines makeup look; but.. yeah..you all know the jist ':D I'll probably just do a get ready with me instead ;)

Anyways, I hope you have all had a super start to 2017, it's already February and time is definitely flying super fast! Make the most out of it y'all! Time is precious! :) 

Have a lovely valentines/Galentines day beauties! :D

Thanks for reading,
x J x




No comments:

Post a Comment